Monday, December 29, 2008

Giving Thank You Gifts





I am crocheting a USC afghan as a Christmas gift for Steve, a friend of my Hubby's. Steve looks like Pat Morrita of the Karrate Kid movies. Nice enough guy. minus a few colors! Steve's brother Mike envites my hubby to a couple of USC game through out the year, so I made him a USC afghan as a thank you gift. He and his wife loved it, sent a nice card thanking us for the gift. They came to Pala this weekend to meet me and thatnk me in person, I didn't go, as I get to the point of not wanting to go and pig out on food that is tasteless. So I didn't go. How was I to know that they were going to be there? But that is how nice they are and how much they like this silly afghan. ... WOW! So any way I am trying to finish Steves afghan so he can have it some time in this year.

1 comment: