Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Life in General

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life got in the way. We all know what that is like. My desk top computer crashed. All my pictures and files are on that computer. I have to wait for the computer guru to come home in 4 months from schooling in Louisiana before we try to retrieve my pictures and files.... I have a few pictures on the camera now, but I have to think on which way will be better to upload either through Kodak Easy Share or with just the disk... Have to play with this first...

We went camping over the Memorial Day Weekend. Went to Pio Pico, just out side of Chula Vista. It was OK. The weather was beautiful. The Hubster invited friends. Steve and 2 marines. I had the twins with us. 5 years old, boy and a girl. I think I need to put my foot down and not let him invite people. Plus no more grand kids for a while! Because some guest are just like having more kids to have to take care of and clean up after. Just my own thoughts here. The Hubster loves having all the extra company.

I ended up not feeling well, had a bad sore throat and cough, I was downing NyQuil at night, just so I could sleep, HA! not much of that. So I felt very lethargic during the day. Like all I wanted to do was sleep.

I didn't do any knitting. My intentions was to do a lot of it. But that didn't happen. Oh well! Next time. Man I should have brought a book! I thought of it. But so wanted to do the knitting. Again...Oh well!!

I hope to get some more pictures and post a little more often. I'll work on that.

See ya next time.................!

1 comment:

  1. That stinks you were sick and had all the kids there, but it still sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete